The kids are launched and the nest is empty….well maybe not completely empty since many twenty something’s opt for an extended stay as they build careers and aging parents may have moved in, still it is the beginning Life Part II. Transitions while exciting can often be stop/start, bring a crisis of uncertainty followed by a chaotic period around which we organize ourselves.
A new core question is needed to start the (re)discovering, (re)charging and (re)setting process.
Here’s 10 questions to shape Life Part II.
- Am I the person I was meant to be?
- What do I want to do with my life?
- What’s my purpose?
- Am I being called to do something?
- What do I have to do to have no regrets
- Am I meant to be doing something greater?
- What am I passionate about?
- What do I really want?
- What do I want my legacy to be?
- If I knew there was no way I could fail, what would I really want?
Do you have a core question that you’ve been working on? If not which one of the above most strongly resonates with you? Could you revise it to make it fit You perfectly? Give it some thought.
Once the question is identified there are many ways to search for and find answers.
Next week Red Shoe blog will explore one of the most fun and playful approaches.
reACTION [to change in the response to stimulus]: What’s my Question
Identify core question for Life Part II
Leave a Comment