Happy (almost) New Year!
This is my favourite holiday.
A time for celebrating and dreaming and planning and getting ready to make the next year the greatest year of our lives.
To support all of us in achieving that here’s a recap of some of the best and most inspiring ideas from 2015.
- Gratitude is all we need. When I learned to express gratitude and make it a daily practice my life transformed overnight. It makes everything enough. It changes dark to light. It fills the heart with contentment. Cultivate an attitude of gratitude it will change your life in ways you can’t imagine.GRATITUDE
- Wish, dream, want and then DECIDE to go for it. Be all in. When we make the decision to act everything starts to manifest. The tricky thing can be taking the first step. Once it’s done the rest is e-a-s-y. TAKE ACTION
- Live in the present moment and find MIRACLES. Easier said than done. Living in the present moment and not allowing our minds to jump ahead and future-ize or fall back and chew on the past is very difficult. Meditation works for some, yoga provides an anchor for others and for the rest of us here’s a simple technique to quiet the mind and be present. Say ‘thank you’ (repeat until you feel it). For me it takes a maximum 15 seconds. Living in the moment allows us to see and accept the miracles that await each and every one of us. MIRACLES
- Become fearless. We all experience fear. It’s the single biggest obstacle to life. Fear stops us from becoming all we are meant to be. Next time fear strikes try something new. Instead of running from, sidestepping, or otherwise trying to outwit fear simply walk into it. Yes….step right in…acknowledge it… feel it…thank fear for showing up…keep walking….it’s the only way to come out the other side. FEARLESS
- If you ever thought for one second there was something you could not do. Read IN MIA’S SHOES and you’ll think otherwise. This is such an inspiring story of the human spirit. MIA
- We are all here to fulfill a unique purpose. If you don’t know what you were born to do find out. Immediately. BORN TO DO
- In North American culture we are conditioned to say no more than yes. Sometimes I think I say ‘no’ simply out of habit and without even thinking. When we say YES extraordinary things happen. SAY YES
- Some of the most beautiful women in the world are over 50. They exude ageless beauty. It’s available to all of us. BEAUTY
- What we believe becomes our reality. Our beliefs can change as we age, grow and experience life. Status check beliefs to ensure they reflect what you believe and want now. BELIEFS
- CREATE YOUR PERSONAL MANIFESTO FOR 2016. WRITE out your heart’s desire. Let your heart speak and not your head. This is your Mission. READ daily. ACT Do one thing (no matter how small) everyday that supports the Mission. BELIEVE it will happen. Live in the moment. Expect Miracles. Be Fearless. Say YES at every opportunity.
Get ready for the best year of your Life. It will be everything you dream of. Can’t wait!